"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is not a clear fact in the entire story.
- One clear fact is that those reasons relate entirely to human interests.
- Maybe nothing illegal was done, but the clear fact is that nobody willing to speak really has a complete picture of what went on.
- The clear fact was that he was having serious trouble knowing where to start.
- It was the simple, clear, and irrefutable fact that he had been right all along.
- So we come back to the one clear fact: we are not on Earth.
- Then you will soon get the clearest fact of all.
- That meant giving clear facts and options to the dying.
- But we need to look at the clear, unbiased facts.
- That was the only clear fact in a mystifying case.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.