"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An important part of the process is defining clear measures of success.
- There is no clear measure of the total amount of bond market speculation.
- The police have taken very clear and decisive measures to deal with the violence.
- Some newcomers have been open to experiments, while others have demanded clear measures of performance.
- I think that the Commission must bring forward clear measures to guarantee that level playing field.
- Following this decision, clear measures are now needed immediately.
- There are still no clear measures, and we can and should demand them immediately.
- The clearest measure of police productivity, they said, is the crime rate, and that has continued to drop - by 6 percent this year.
- One of the clearest measures of success is in jobs.
- The issue was seen as a clear measure of where Jordan stood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.