"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A new 30-year bond could provide a clearer benchmark on whether a pension fund has enough money to meet its obligations.
- Now the rouble needs to find its floor, which will provide the economy with a clear benchmark.
- Seongcheol also set a clear benchmark that the practitioner could apply to gauge his level of practice.
- Another was a timeline for inspections with clear benchmarks.
- For pensions, a new 30-year bond could provide a clearer benchmark on whether a fund has enough money.
- That is why we have designed a set of clear benchmarks to measure results.
- So we should aim to incorporate clear benchmarks in the post-Bonn compact.
- In each of these areas, there are clear benchmarks to be met.
- Expect only very few, but very clear and very important benchmarks.
- Funding to improve people's access to basic health and education must be ring-fenced by including a clear benchmark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.