"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two of the three proposed requirements - courses on women and American minorities - lack clear intellectual rationale.
- What started as an effort to increase national savings and investment is now a cause leacking any clear economic rationale.
- There was no clear rationale for our intervention.
- There is no clear rationale for why this pattern of data exists.
- Both seemed to lack a clear rationale for why they were running.
- An alternative explanation has suggested that executive function tests that demonstrate a clear rationale are passed by individuals with autism.
- Perhaps the commission will provide a clear rationale for subsidized crop insurance.
- Lastly is the point that the Fund's policies lack a clear economic rationale.
- There is a clear rationale for narrowly targeted diplomatic expulsions.
- But that would have required a clear rationale for the democratic franchise, a clear principle telling us who should vote and why.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.