"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From the start Samuel had very clear principles about how to run a business and carefully designed rules for employees.
- The peace process is based on a clear principle: land for peace.
- The new legislation does however require clear principles to be part of daily practice.
- Within a secure environment, based on clear Christian principles, children are encouraged to meet new challenges with confidence.
- They can do this by establishing clear guiding principles against which all actions need to be evaluated.
- At such times deep roots and clear principles matter.
- In my view the clear principle applies that if legislation is necessary it should be introduced.
- On the other hand, Parliament has stated clear principles for all the agencies within the 1998 procedure.
- In any event, the fact that it states a few clear principles will attract interest in my country.
- Our approach to deficit reduction has been based on five clear principles:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.