"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not speaking, no clear details, only standing together at the end of a day.
- A European model is said to be in the works, but no clear details yet when or how it might be available.
- So they have clear and precise details on how your goods should be handled.
- To be sure, some fighting did take place in clear detail on television, some of it late at night when a relative few were watching.
- From big blocks of sound clear detail never failed to emerge.
- They also want clearer details sent out on the class action settlement.
- No clear details have emerged as to the circumstances of his death.
- Let me put this in clear detail for you.
- No clear details come to mind, but I did take away some general impressions.
- It's not clear whether there will be clear details about how to exploit this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.