"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Traffic on the expressway was delayed through the morning as emergency officials worked to extinguish it and clear debris.
- Seven states sent tree trimmers to help clear debris from power lines and roads to speed the recovery process.
- The recent spell of warm weather has enabled the club members to shore up piers, clear debris and get other pre-construction work done.
- A backhoe was brought to the site on June 7 to help clear debris and level the ground, company officials said.
- They will help clear debris, assess damage, plant trees and provide basic social services to needy people.
- They check water flow and temperature, count fish and clear debris.
- We also remove damaged and abandoned vehicles and clear debris from the carriageways.
- She crawled round the circle, sweeping ash and debris clear with her left hand.
- Most of the neighborhood helps clear debris including Susan's new dentist friend Orson.
- She remained there for two weeks, helping unload other ships and clear debris.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.