"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, in order to establish a clear basis for interrogation, I will explain.
- His teachings are based upon determined principles and clear basis.
- It also delivered weapons and ammunition on a large scale - without any clear legal basis.
- But, for any military action to take place, there would have to be a clear legal basis, demonstrable need and regional support.
- But it is not a clear legal basis, he says.
- Everything is on such a clear financial basis in France.
- But the program was not given a clear legal basis until 1985.
- What we need is a clear legal basis that clearly defines the task to be performed.
- This includes a clear basis for our own resources.
- There is no clear, specific legal basis in the treaty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.