"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The blank look in his eyes had been replaced by an expression of clear determination.
- And, there is also no clear determination of the correct duration of heat to use.
- One authority states no clear determination could be made as to the cause of sinking.
- This law has put a lot of pressure on getting a clear determination of where that level sits.
- Biologists, for example, do not always have enough data to make a clear determination of the population's size and growth rate.
- But for 36 of the 79, no clear determination was possible.
- Option 2: "The evidence is inadequate to make a clear determination of benefit."
- And what came through to the president and to me was really a very clear determination by both of the sides to reach agreement.
- The Minister's attitude reveals a clear determination to break up the system of comprehensive education in this country and replace it with something different.
- This is probably the last opportunity for European countries to show a clear determination to deal with these chances effectively.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.