"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is a clear tendency for definite pronouns to appear to the left in the midfield.
- One clear tendency is that recreative artists want to create.
- The state should intervene only where there is a clear, proven and strong tendency of a liberty to enslave the individual.
- There is a clear tendency of party group switches from the ideological extremes, both left and right, toward the center.
- Some, certainly, are very good at it, but there is a clear tendency for much of their thinking to be rather superficial.
- Several studies show a clear tendency of the user to use a device while watching television.
- Knowledge has a clear tendency to increase or to expand when it is used.
- There are clear tendencies to merge to create colossal companies which can impose their terms and conditions on trade and industry.
- The words "simple" or "complex" can be used with more objectivity, as there is a gradual but clear tendency toward increasing complexity.
- During the last 200 years, some clear tendencies have emerged from this shared responsibility.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.