"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Go back to science journalism 101 and learn again how to relay data in a clear manner.
- A child who can not hear speech in a clear and consistent manner will have a language delay.
- Maybe this is the first time that I'm putting it in such a clear manner, with my own words.
- I have a few wonderful teachers to know how to explain the subject in a clear manner and prepare us for their test.
- Under the new rules, a company will have to tell the price of its service in a "clear and conspicuous" manner.
- He described once again in a clear precise manner the recent events.
- All these are described in a clear and succinct manner.
- The goal is to get the message across in a clear and simple manner.
- So we should have the courage to look at the situation in a very clear and reasonable manner.
- It has been expressed here in a clear and transparent manner.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.