"city" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And it seems to be the same in every major city.
- Every major city needs places where money is not an issue.
- Today every major city has at least one country station.
- Today, he said, every major city has at least one.
- By the early 1900s, most major cities had water services.
- "The areas a couple of hours from major cities are most likely to do quite well."
- Actually, I want to get out of the state - another major city, maybe?
- Here we are, walking where a major city once stood.
- For example, every major city in Israel has a museum.
- It is the major city in the northern part of the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.