"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Krasilnikov would prefer to promote choice and competition.
- The curriculum promotes inquiry and thoughtful choice, appreciation of the elements common to all humankind, and respect for the natural environment.
- Mr. Bush promotes choice, free-market style, at taxpayer expense.
- "We will promote individual choice," he said.
- Promote quality, choice and value for money.
- The minister said it was "completely unacceptable" that some parts of the health service made so little effort to promote choice for patients.
- The government's strategy for housing, published today, aims to promote choice, flexibility and affordability and to "get the housing market moving again".
- Now the Administration has decided to concentrate on promoting choice within the public sector.
- The organisation's self-stated mission is "to promote choice, competition and community based policy reforms.
- But by promoting choice only within districts, the administration has invited speculation that its real aim is to channel students into religious or private schools.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.