"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People only rarely make a positive choice, weighing up one credit arrangement against another.
- "Proceed at your own pace and focus on the positive choices you make," advises Earls.
- For many post-graduates, though, the programs are more a fallback than a positive choice.
- Adoption is likely to work best if it's seen as a positive choice rather than as second best.
- But people should be given the choice, and it is wrong to deny the experiences of those who find it a positive choice.
- How can you identify areas that need reshaping, make positive choices for personal change, and establish a balanced, mature relationship with Mom today?
- "In the face of the absurd, one makes a choice, a positive choice, to go on."
- Learn to contribute responsibly and support ones school, community and world through positive choices.
- Oh to be able to make a positive choice, not a negative one.
- Unhealthy habits that prevailed over the weekend can be forgotten and replaced by positive choices.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.