"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This, it may be argued, would increase choice and independence for elderly people.
- We are also determined to increase choice and power for communities, so that they can determine how money is spent on their communal public services.
- Gove wants more free schools because he believes they will increase competition and choice.
- By 1988, the government had decided that the practice of splitting was beneficial and a quick way to increase choice for listeners.
- The Government's education policies in schools are designed entirely to raise standards, to increase choice and to improve information to parents.
- But we should acknowledge that the Republicans are absolutely right about the need to increase competition and choice in the program.
- Their supporters promised they would increase student achievement, choice and innovation.
- Everything should be done to increase choice in respect of schools.
- Wherever possible, we need to increase choice and competition.
- I think that this second option increases both choice and security for European patients.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.