"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But not if they have to give up a first- or second-round draft choice.
- He is 20 years old and a second-round draft choice from 1991.
- Chicago got him back yesterday for a 1988 second-round draft choice.
- That is why the development of Fox, a second-round draft choice, has been so important.
- The Bulls added second-round draft choices in 2011 and 2012.
- But nothing happened until the second day of the college draft when the Dolphins obtained him in a trade for a 1991 second-round choice.
- Barber, 31, was a second-round choice of the Giants in 1997 and, after a slow career start, continues to get better with age.
- Now he is back at tackle behind Elliott, last year's second-round draft choice.
- Howard was one of the Giants' four second-round draft choices in 1986.
- McGhee, a second-round draft choice last year, has played little.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.