"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We had started off willing to give up a third-round choice.
- Carlson, a third-round draft choice in 1987, has certainly made the best of a bad situation.
- He didn't want to go higher than a third-round choice.
- He would become a third-round draft choice of the Bengals in 1976.
- Under the league's last proposal, it said, 49 percent of all players could change clubs for only a third-round choice, or less.
- Lewis, 34, was the Jets' third-round draft choice in 1991 and started all 200 games he played.
- They get a third-round choice if Anderson fails to gain 1,000 yards.
- I'm a little surprised he'd be cut as a third-round choice.
- Actually, Foster, a third-round draft choice in 1990, has become used to a reserved analysis of his talent.
- Peterson, who will be 27 next month, was the team's third-round draft choice in 2001 and a starter when healthy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.