"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No-win situation - real choices do exist, but no choice leads to success.
- Wherever the choice exists, buy products packaged in glass, metal or paper instead of plastic.
- Many choices also exist in the $300,000 to $600,000 range.
- A less difficult choice existed in the French territories.
- The reason so much choice exists is simple.
- The notion implies that a choice having an influence on the outcome sometimes exists (or existed).
- However, in the immediate future this isolation may be increasingly self-imposed, since a choice now exists for many.
- Two choices exist, either to sell the material for scrap or use it as a substitute.
- But with even our armies ever short of men, I suppose no good choice exists.
- Accordingly, the choice to pioneer or to follow no longer exists in a number of industries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.