"call" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How many would answer a roll call in two or three hours' time?
- So what was he doing up and about an hour before roll call?
- At 7:03 the meeting was called to order, with a roll call of board members present.
- The roll call of the States began the next evening.
- The following year, 23 former students were added to the roll call.
- And there were so many people on the line that a roll call had to be taken.
- The trial's six days so far have been a long roll call for the dead.
- He nodded at me, and I started the roll call.
- But why shouldn't Davis be part of the roll call?
- By the end of the day, the 41st Virginia reported only 15 men present at roll call.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.