"call" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he also works at home, often on conference calls.
- "And set up a conference call for me with someone on top in the air force!"
- A conference call could have taken care of these issues.
- Why can't Administration ever start a conference call on time?
- When I called the county to ask questions about this new policy, three top officials got on a conference call with me.
- A week later, on April 18, the committee held another conference call.
- "You caught me right in the middle of a conference call."
- "They had the full force of the company right there on that conference call."
- I'd ask for a house party to listen in on a conference call.
- "The chance of me getting back to this point was a long shot," Law said in a conference call.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.