"bridge" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1822 the bridge was rebuilt and moved slightly to the west.
- The bridge was rebuilt in 1992 to increase its capacity.
- Destroyed in 1944, the bridge was rebuilt to the same.
- This 16th-century bridge was replaced or rebuilt in around 1750.
- After many years of discussion between local and state officials, the decision was finally made in 2004 that the bridges should not be rebuilt.
- The bridge was rebuilt with a higher arch in 1721.
- In 2006, the bridge was rebuilt on the same spot and similar appearance.
- The bridge was rebuilt as a steel structure in 1909.
- We can put construction workers back on the job rebuilding our roads, bridges and schools.
- So the bridge now standing was repaired or rebuilt in 1698.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.