"body" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The School Council is a body established to put into practices the aims and objectives of the house system.
- It is a government authorized service providing body, established in 1945, enabling the post-war diamond industry to quickly pick up again.
- It was the first such body established in the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- The commission was the first permanent body established in Australia to continually conduct and investigate law reform.
- It is an independent, quasi-judicial body, established under the Commerce Act 1986.
- It can be used even if you're acting as a representative for another body established outside the EU.
- Services Québec is a public body established as a legal person and its affairs are managed by a board of directors.
- International organisations are bodies established by agreement between governments.
- In addition to the states, there also exist regional administrative bodies established by peace agreements between the central government and rebel groups.
- There are also several bodies established by statute to represent the views of users of public services.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.