"bee" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hollow sections of black tupelo trunks were formerly used as bee gums by beekeepers.
- Some villages construct bee gums with the hopes that a colony of bees will nest their and their honey can be harvested.
- Once at the house, I'll nail a bit of wood top and bottom, to make a bee gum.
- Your bees," she went on, "is your mead, your wax, your bee gum, your honey.
- You know that there were bee gums at the edge of my garden?
- In the past, the hollow trunks were used as "bee gums" to hold beehives.
- Straw skeps, bee gums, and unframed box hives are now unlawful in most US states, as the comb and brood cannot be inspected for diseases.
- There are three basic styles of traditional beehive; mud hives, clay/tile hives, skeps and bee gums.
- The bee gum allows the bees themselves to make their hive (hive structure and cells in which to store their honey and pollen).
- The row of bee gums stood squat on their stones at the edge of the wood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.