"bee" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Birds range in size from the Bee Hummingbird to the Ostrich.
- Compared to other small hummingbirds, which often have a slender appearance, the Bee Hummingbird looks rounded and chunky.
- The Bee Hummingbird or "Zunzuncito" (Mellisuga helenae) is a species of hummingbird.
- Extant birds range in size from the 5 cm (2 in) Bee Hummingbird to the 2.75 m (9 ft) Ostrich.
- This family contains what is considered to be the world's smallest bird, the Bee Hummingbird (Mellisuga helenae).
- The male weighs 2 g and the female 2.3 g. This is one of the smallest birds in existence, marginally larger than the Bee Hummingbird.
- The Bee Hummingbird eats half its total body mass and drinks eight times its total body mass each day.
- Birds come in many sizes from the Bee Hummingbird that is only 60 mm long to the ostrich which stands 2.5 metres high.
- The Bee Hummingbird produces the smallest known bird egg, which weighs half of a gram.
- It used to be consdiered the second smallest bird in the world after the Bee Hummingbird.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.