"bee" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last year, I cut back the bee balm because the mildew to which it is susceptible was too ugly to look at.
- But according to field trials, if conditions are right, few bee balms are immune.
- My second was to start investigating the merits of bee balms and other members of the Monarda genus.
- Some 40 years ago, her mother planted it, laying out its beds of day lilies, bee balm, foxgloves and phloxes.
- Once it has infected one bee balm, however, it can spread to other monardas at a gallop.
- The Winnebago used a tea made from bee balm as a general stimulant.
- Powdery mildew has already struck my bee balm, so my next question concerned control measures.
- There are too many other plants that I could not live without, like day lilies, old-fashioned roses, bee balm and sedums.
- In the case of the bee balm, however, there have been several varieties that seem to show mildew resistance.
- This is probably how various varieties of bee balm (Monarda) were found to be somewhat resistant to mildew.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.