"become" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They say the Government has become more violent at putting down opposition.
- In the end, he became violent and had her locked up.
- By the middle of the 19th century, modern weapons had become increasingly more violent.
- For the past year my wife has become increasingly violent.
- This water was becoming too deep and violent for him.
- Society in general is becoming more violent and it's not a good thing.
- His record is long, and in the last year he has become increasingly violent.
- He has become violent and takes it out on Martha.
- This year's demonstrations are becoming more violent by the hour.
- The outside world has become fairly violent and America is involved in several wars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.