"become" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Can you think of any reason why the coffee table should have suddenly become so popular?
- The only problem, she said, was that maybe it had become too popular.
- This was because they became popular there for the first time.
- From the middle of the 20th century, however, they have become less popular.
- Project has been quickly growing and becoming more popular ever since.
- The result was, of course, that he had become popular.
- Since 2006, when it was played in several high level games, 10 e5 has become very popular.
- At his own time, the book had little or no impact and did not become popular until the middle of the 1940s.
- This picture became popular and was used in its original form for many years.
- For the last few years, cars have become more popular.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.