"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They'll be landing on the west side behind the fort at that tiny beach," Daniel said.
- Now and then someone might brave the rubble to walk past the rock falls on the tiny beach, but not often.
- Afterwards, you might want to walk down to the tiny beach, as Graves himself used to do, for a swim and lunch by the sea.
- There was a tiny white beach, and a stretch of tranquil lake water.
- Pamra had been camped on the tiny beach for most of that time.
- The village ends at a small, clover-filled lawn and a tiny private beach.
- A hundred feet above the tiny beach where Subble lay it disappeared.
- One island had a tiny beach where we docked and looked for iguanas.
- In front of us was a tiny beach of real sand that might have been laid down a million years ago for all I know.
- A minute later they were nudging up on a tiny sandy beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.