"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No sense in leaving them on the little beach to be eaten by some animal.
- If that mass comes back and takes root in front of her little beach, she will no longer have access to the water.
- I saw it, on that little beach below the hut.
- The little beach seemed even smaller to Jack as he walked about it.
- Soon he was down on the little private beach belonging to the hotel.
- How about if I take you two ladies to a pretty little beach just north of here?
- "The dream is to have a little sandy beach somewhere."
- The little beach where Mariana had played as a child was to his left.
- At last they both climbed out onto the little beach.
- There was a little beach for Miles to play on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.