"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cedar Beach has a dune complex that needs restoration, according to the state.
- Cedar Beach can mean:
- About 20 lifeguards work at Cedar Beach in the summer, paid by Brookhaven Town; 15 of them may be scheduled for shifts on any given day.
- "Residents around Cedar Beach had been reluctant at first too, but now everyone's has seen first hand that police involvement has been steady and sincere."
- That first summer, he organized 28 teams at Cedar Beach.
- The turbines would be clustered in an eight-square-mile area about four miles south of Cedar Beach.
- Cozart suffered a heart attack while taking a water aerobics class at Cedar Beach in Allentown.
- Two dredging projects were approved, and the present channels and deep basin south of Cedar Beach are the result of that action.
- Cedar Beach also provides facilities for swimming, teen summer recreation programs, and a nature study center.
- In the 1950, Marilyn Monroe visited Cedar Beach and the nearby Chandler Estate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.