"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All nine canoes were drawn up on another gravel beach, this one at the end of a long, narrow bay.
- The island is characterized by gravel beaches and rocky slopes.
- One winds back for a ways, to a gravel beach at the end.
- Blade walked along the white gravel beach on the side of the lake nearest the city.
- The gravel beach seems to be a favorite resting place with the sea lions.
- I looked down and saw something splashing quite a ways out from the gravel beach.
- Mek gathered himself and charged head down across the gravel beach.
- Wright forth upon the gravel beach, so lethargically as to create almost no sound at all.
- The west side of the island is sloping to a gravel beach.
- He followed her until she stopped at the edge of a gravel beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.