"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, it turned out to be among the most spectacular beaches I have ever seen.
- Pacitan and surrounding have some really spectacular beaches.
- The hotel's spectacular beach, which was eroded by the storm, is slowly rebuilding itself.
- The channel is now 16-20 feet deep with all the dredge tailings making a spectacular beach on the north side of the jetty.
- Koizumi and Ohya were both home to spectacular beaches until the disaster of March 11.
- Whether walking, cycling or riding, the path enables you to get to hidden parts of the coast and some spectacular beaches.
- It must be one of the world's most spectacular beaches.
- But we'd been hearing about a spectacular beach, Half Moon Bay, about 30 minutes away.
- I drove along empty roads through ﬁelds to reach some of the most spectacular beaches I have ever seen.
- The linear park follows the coastline, and has spectacular beaches and soft cliffs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.