"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Santander has no less than three glorious beaches to choose from.
- From up north to down south, the Philippines is full of glorious beaches that will provide you a place to relax and enjoy the sun.
- More to the point, perhaps, Lois had some of the most glorious beaches in the entire People's Republic.
- The second, that this road led down to a glorious private beach on a private estate.
- It didn't matter that the glorious beaches had been manufactured specifically for the resort, the waters produced via wave generators.
- And then we are at the beach, which must surely be one of the most glorious beaches on earth.
- But it has a glorious beach and interesting beach huts.
- They stood on the terrace of his house in the Bahamas overlooking a glorious never-ending white beach and a bluer-than-blue ocean.
- Descend past the windmills to the glorious beaches of Tarifa.
- The glorious beach at Ribiera Quente is unusual in having golden sand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.