"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Emily heard something explode from a trunk a few yards away, at almost the same time as the report reached her ears.
- He was just going over the edge when a rock ten yards away exploded ill white fire.
- Just two days before, a car bomb exploded less than a mile away, killing nine people.
- It rose slowly until the downdraft no longer exploded the water away to either side.
- As she spoke, a tear gas canister exploded about 10 feet away.
- Surf was exploding against cliffs a mere fifty feet away.
- At one she rides away on the motorcycle as the house explodes.
- Then suddenly, a rock a few meters away exploded.
- "I hoped it would explode and go away," he said.
- We broke out laughing, all the tension exploding away in an instant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.