"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The computer chirped away and then answered coyly, "That information is classified.
- "Ulf was chirping away, so I gave him a shot," Bertuzzi said.
- She heard the dawn the little birds chirping away.
- Something was always chirping away in the commo room.
- Outside the crickets chirp away the summer.
- Joe hadn't realized until that second that the mesa crickets were chirping away.
- A bird chirping away in one of the trees a "comforting" sound then.
- "On many days, there were French girls eating in the garden, just chirping away," she said.
- The sound of birds chirping away coming in through the windows.
- He watched them solemnly as they flew away chirping angrily.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.