"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- IAG Research, a company that measures engagement, has slowly been bringing the television industry around to its measurement approach.
- Foster a common understanding of social vulnerability - its definition(s), theories, and measurement approaches.
- Another important early study was Smith et al. (1983), which took a slightly more complicated measurement approach by developing a scale in stages.
- Fuel Manager uses a sophisticated measurement approach to deliver reliable fuel performance information to vessel operators.
- Report-backs based on outcome mapping would tend to contain more anecdotal evidence than more traditional measurement approaches.
- Design based standards require an effective measurement approach, like Best Management Practices, while performance standards require polluters to emit only a specified amount.
- These publications provided the detailed methodology of their international measurement approach to multilateral comparisons.
- Using continuous measurement approaches and a rolling sample, the American Community Survey is an extraordinary source for detailed demographic, social, economic and housing data.
- Standardized approach falls between basic indicator approach and advanced measurement approach in terms of degree of complexity.
- Senior management and the board of directors should commit to a measurement approach and ensure that a high-level executive is charged with overall accountability.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.