"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But there is another, far more popular approach to character.
- A popular approach to represent medical images is through the use of one or more atlases.
- Over the years, alternative medicine has become a popular approach to relieving everything from back pain to depression.
- The inquisitorial procedure is the least popular approach to mediation.
- The most popular approach - and the best for the environment - is to remelt it to produce more glass.
- Radio collaring has also been a popular approach to tracking them for study in the wild.
- The popular approach these days is to put pressure on single mothers to find jobs.
- Another popular approach is broad-based option and similar equity plans.
- He had an understanding of architecture from popular contemporary approaches.
- A popular approach has been to rank countries according to the amount of annual water resources available per person.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.