"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So I totally get what you mean, Leo, about the elitist approach.
- In part, the change marks a return to the more traditional, elitist Chinese approach to education.
- This more elitist approach to governance effectively proposed two tiers of citizenship.
- The supposition, here, is based upon a belief that there is an underlying elitist approach to government in Britain.
- It also seeks to turn the traditionally elitist approach to quality gastronomy on its head.
- Now, however, that elitist approach is fading, another consequence of the Internet economy.
- Critics later cited the task forces as a factor in a perceived elitist approach to Great Society programs.
- Scavenius was a diplomat, not an elected politician, and had an elitist approach to government.
- His antipathy to the elitist approach will raise some hackles among one group, the experts who worry about the right food and wine matches.
- He was more of a professional diplomat than an elected politician, and he held an elitist approach to government.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.