"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A participatory approach helps to secure the ownership and commitment of the communities involved.
- The project follows a low cost, community owned rural sanitation model based on a participatory approach.
- This came alongside the general push for more participatory approaches to development and greater representation of voices from the South.
- Yet, there is another, stronger argument in favor of the participatory approach.
- If a participatory approach is being used these concepts will be acquired through a process of collaboration with stakeholders.
- He has taken a similar participatory approach with Morrison.
- A proper role for the county, state and federal governments would be to provide financing for this participatory approach.
- It then indicates the opportunity provided for a more participatory approach to school development planning.
- They also can take a mass perspective, focusing on consumers and participatory approaches.
- The widespread acceptance of a "participatory" approach is in part due to his work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.