"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both had learned long ago that a silent approach was sometimes the best.
- Despite the speed of his response, he was nettled by the old man's silent approach.
- The silent approach of the Knicks had not been working.
- He puzzled over these for the few seconds of his silent approach, then realized what they were.
- Absorbed in the painting, their ears hadn't caught his almost silent approach through the open door.
- I had blundered around when the order was for silent approach.
- The sound of its owner's approach so silent he had been taken by surprise.
- With the thick carpets, they hadn't heard Nadine's silent approach.
- Kusunoki did not turn around at her silent approach.
- There is no such thing as silent approach to a facility with ears.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.