"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet he was powerfully affected by Wagner's advanced harmonic language and radically expansive approach to rhythmic flow.
- The most expansive approach belongs to Ben-Zion Dinur.
- Ashton, built his credentials on an expansive approach.
- In the orchestral interludes, his expansive approach reminded one that Berg lived in the same centuries as Brahms and Mahler.
- Boies and Olson are happy with this expansive approach.
- Some competitors believe Disney is well on its way to mastering the more expansive approach that will characterize the separate Walt Disney brand.
- Such an expansive geopolitical approach of the EU would create more tension and conflicts worldwide.
- Hence the more expansive approach, which on one level seems a triumph of common sense.
- As a museum director and curator, Gould has been noted for her commitment to distinctive programming and an expansive interdisciplinary approach to exhibitions, education, and public outreach.
- On civil rights laws, Judge Roberts recommended against an expansive approach to enforcement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.