"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Washington's approach to the political negotiations had emphasized that the Iraqis needed to form their own government without interference.
- Alexander's approach emphasizes the use of freedom to choose beyond conditioning in every action.
- A better approach emphasizes the skills that will help people succeed.
- Unlike the territory-oriented playing style, this approach emphasizes control of the center.
- The approach does, however, emphasize the importance of time periods.
- But his approach did not emphasize sexual development in relation to character formation.
- Such approaches emphasize that women's experiences continue to be excluded from the study of international relations.
- This approach emphasized the empirical collection of data over the theoretical.
- Institutional approaches, by contrast, emphasize the social and legal context.
- Both approaches emphasize the interaction among a group of roles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.