"admire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've admired Joffe since "The Killing Fields," and I like relationship stories.
- Bergotte: A well-known writer whose works the narrator has admired since childhood.
- It's a trait he has admired since his college football coaching days.
- On the other hand, some Republicans have admired the show since its inception, before even the departure of Sorkin and the show's resulting shift toward the center.
- The fact that its subject was a woman he had admired from afar since the first day they had met was enough to pique his interest.
- Ballard's writings have been admired in literary circles since the early 1960's.
- I told her I had admired M. Morin's novels since my school days.
- In Canned Heat he was able to play and record with John Lee Hooker whom he had admired since the late 1950s.
- I was like Frank Hague, or all the demagogues I've admired since childhood.
- Raised just a few blocks away, he had admired the building since childhood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.