"admire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not only the icthyophile, but the garden lover as well, will find much to admire around Wilmington.
- But in some ways it is like going to a museum and admiring the gilt frame around some exquisite painting.
- But there is much newly brilliant glass to admire around the city.
- As a boy, he admired the boxers around town.
- She drew a deep breath, admiring the landscape around her.
- The estate is a pastiche of historic architectural styles that its owner admired in his travels around Europe.
- The first amendment of the American constitution is a formidable bulwark of free speech, rightly admired around the world.
- Coming to a stop, he admired as well the fall plantings around the house.
- Nowadays, Macomer is a destination for tourists who wants to admire the beautiful landscape around the city.
- I was admiring the workmanship of the furnishings there around me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.