"admire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I pulled it out of the image and admired my handiwork.
- She must have spent half a good clear day admiring her handiwork.
- Walking over to the operations board, he admired his handiwork.
- When it's finished, she steps back to admire her handiwork and, of course, the expected thing happens.
- Whoever did it might come back to admire his handiwork.
- He admired his handiwork for a moment and then slipped back out.
- The barber took a step back to admire his handiwork.
- But he had not been given much time to admire the machine's handiwork.
- Finally she stepped back from the table to admire her handiwork.
- He stepped back to the door and admired his handiwork.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.