"admire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She took him outside to admire the view a few times.
- On the way down, he had time to admire the view.
- The climb is worth it, if only to admire the view.
- He pulled the other chair out for her while she admired the view.
- Gone were the days when they could sit out by the pond and admire the far view.
- They admire the view up top before the other two finally arrive.
- And now I really must let you admire the view.
- Then for a moment he stared down at her, admiring the view.
- They were seated, and Truth took a moment to admire the view.
- Soon the rotation brought her body around again and she admired the view.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.