"admire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He admired her courage, but how far could she walk?
- Was it you or someone else who admired her courage?
- I admire his courage to face it head on, and look at what's happened.
- I liked most of these people and admired their courage.
- When Ann*e told him how much she admired his courage, he laughed.
- "I have heard he admires courage no matter what form it takes."
- He is an honorable man and I admire his courage.
- I admire your courage to write and publish such a story.
- I greatly admire your courage and this report, but it is not enough.
- I admire the honesty and courage of those who told their stories; it is not an easy thing to do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.