"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hell was a mild word for what his warriors would have to endure.
- Smith had a thing - curiosity is too mild a word - for natural springs.
- I wondered what had been in Olaf's eyes when he spoke those mild words.
- However it had turned out, disaster would surely have been too mild a word.
- "Escape" may even be a mild word to use in describing the game.
- Such a mild word for cutting off a man's hand.
- "Disorder" is a mild word for the chaos of Fox's early life.
- Struggle is a mild word for the gyrations of the stock market this week.
- Desire would have struck me as too mild a word.
- Lucrative was indeed a mild word for the mercenary business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.