"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Traveled straight for the iron-barred window and dropped in a slow arc.
- He was confined in a cell with three small iron-barred windows facing west.
- Their cells have iron-barred windows and thick walls to discourage escape attempts.
- He push opened the wooden shutters on two iron-barred windows, letting in air and more light.
- When the only sunlight you see in days is through an iron-barred window?
- The little iron-barred window seemed to be watching us, the panes opaque with the white light of the mist.
- Glancing at the tiny, iron-barred window, she saw it was well past noon.
- People said, however, that the child was kept in a locked room with iron-barred windows, which no one but Sir John himself ever entered.
- To the right and left were heavy doors with iron-barred windows.
- Against the backdrop of black stone and iron-barred windows, their perfect red hue was striking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.