"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the further end from the door was the high French window of which we had heard.
- They fall together from a high window into the street.
- She went over to the high window, open to the summer air and looked out.
- Light came from a high window out of which a child could not have seen.
- There is a small window high on the western wall.
- I have looked down across the city from high windows.
- In the kitchen there was a small, high window, and another door.
- At the far end he stood for a moment, looking out of the high windows and across the city below.
- The light died out of the high window, and the cell was dark.
- Some were at the higher windows of the building, which they had reached from inside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.